Resumes are being accepted for K-8 Teaching and Support Positions:
- General Education Teachers K-8 (PA Certified)
- Special Education Teachers (PA Certified)
- Classroom Assistants
- School Nurse (RN/LPN)
In order to qualify for any of these positions, candidates must have current and acceptable completion of (or ability to obtain prior to employment):
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification (Act 24)
- PA State Police Criminal History Clearance (Act 34)
- FBI Criminal History Clearance (Act 114)
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training (Act 126)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
- Recent Physical/Tuberculosis Test
FOR CONSIDERATION, APPLY BELOW: please specify in your cover letter which position(s) are of interest.
Please note that you will only be contacted in the event that we wish to schedule an interview.
Christopher Columbus Charter School is an AA/EOE committed to the development of an inclusive, multicultural community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.