CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS CHARTER SCHOOL IS SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY TO EDUCATE & INSPIRE STUDENTS IN PHILADELPHIA!
We are looking to expand our Special Education team and currently have Special Education Teacher openings in grades K-8 for the 2022-2023 school year. A PA Special Education Teacher certification is required; emergency permit may be considered.
In order to qualify for this position, candidates must have:
- PA Special Education Teaching Certification or eligible for emergency permit
- Current and acceptable FBI, PA Criminal, and PA Child Abuse clearances
- A flexible personality that demonstrates enthusiasm, celebrates success, and responds positively to adversity, with interpersonal skills that relate well with students, staff, administration, parents
- A strong work ethic and an excellent attendance record
- Strong communication skills
- An unwavering belief in the transformative power of quality charter schools and that all students can learn and achieve at high levels
Christopher Columbus Charter School is an AA/EOE committed to the development of an inclusive, multicultural community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- PA Special Education Teacher (Preferred)